Circular, Carbon-Neutral Economy
Meeting the global climate targets requires transforming our urban energy systems to be more efficient and based on clean renewable energy sources, while also shifting from a linear material economy to a circular model that reduces, reuses, recovers, and recycles scarce and carbon intensive resources.
- Increasing energy efficiency and diversification
- Zero-carbon mobility and reshaping of mobility
- Reducing, reusing, recycling, and recovering materials
- Carbon neutral buildings and construction
- Sustainable production and consumption
Chaired by Rome, Italy and Tshwane, South Africa
With the support of Lead Knowledge Partner, the OECD.