Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THE URBAN 20 (U20) RIYADH WEBSITE
These terms and conditions along with any other policies or regulations on this website outline the rules and regulations for the use of U20 Riyadh's Website.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Immediately discontinue usage of the U20 Riyadh Website if you do not agree with all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
- Capitalized terminologies shall hold the definitions set out on this Website and shall apply to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements. The use of such terminologies in singular shall include the plural and a reference to one gender shall include the other. Definitions are as follows:
- Website: The U20 Riyadh website and all its pages, materials and content.
- The Secretariat/U20 Riyadh Team: The U20 Riyadh and any reference to "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us" shall hold the same meaning.
- User: any persons choosing to access this Website. Any reference to "You" and "Your" shall include the same meaning.
- Terms and Conditions: these terms and conditions.
- Intellectual Property Rights: means (i) copyright, patents, database rights and rights in trademarks, designs, know-how and confidential information (whether registered or not); (ii) applications for registration and the right to apply for registration for any of these rights; and (iii) all other intellectual property rights and equivalent or similar forms of protection existing anywhere in the world.
- Materials and Content: means any and all information, documents and materials on this Website and any text, software, database, format, graphic and written work, briefing, newsletter, press release, news item, guide, article, case report and any other material, document or html reproduction, whether on the Website or downloaded from it or supplied by The Secretariat.
Your use of this Website shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions and any other policies or regulations elsewhere on this Website. We reserve the right to amend, update or alter these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Any such change shall take effect upon posting to this Website.
- The U20 Riyadh grants Users permission to visit the Website and utilize its Materials and Content for personal use. Usage of the Website and any of its Materials and Content for reasons other than personal use, is prohibited. By accessing the Site, You agree:
- Not copy, amend, reproduce, sell or distribute the content, or disclose the content to third parties;
- To comply with all applicable laws and regulatory requirements relating to Your use of this;
- Not benefit commercially from the Website or its Materials and Content in any way;
- Be responsible for all telecommunications charges relating to your use of this Website.
The U20 Riyadh shall solely have the right to alter, limit, or deny permission for any User to access the Website or any portion of its Materials and Content without providing any notice or express justifications to such User.
Nothing on this Website shall be construed, whether directly or indirectly, to express or imply a waiving by the U20 Riyadh of any provisions within these Terms and Conditions, or any other policy or regulation on this Website.
Any delay in the exercise or non-exercise of any rights on the part of The Secretariat shall not be construed as a waiver of that right. We have the right to exercise any of our rights as often or infrequently as necessary. Our rights are cumulative and not exclusive or replacing of rights or remedies provided by law.
No waiver by the U20 Riyadh shall be construed valid unless issued by its duly authorized representative.
If a provision on this Website is or becomes illegal, invalid, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, it shall not affect the legality, validity, and enforceability in the said jurisdiction or any other jurisdiction of the remaining provisions.
Nothing on this Website shall be construed to constitute a partnership between You and Us or constitute that one is an agent of the other for any reasons or purposes.
By Accessing this Website you agree:
- That certain information related to You may be used for internal purposes, including but not limited to statistical analysis. This information may include addresses, internet protocols, navigation, software used during the accessibility, time spent on the website, etc..
- That you will access its contents solely for your own private use; and not to copy, amend, reproduce, or distribute the Materials or Content, or disclose said content to third parties without obtaining Our prior written consent.
- Not to benefit commercially from the Website or its Materials and Content.
- To comply with all applicable laws and regulatory requirements relating to Your use of this Website and not to use this Website to distribute any information or data in contravention of any regulation or legislation (including, but not limited to, regulation or legislation governing financial services, money laundering, or anti-terrorism);
- If required and necessary should you need the usage of third-party software to access this Website, you will obtain a license of such software at your expense (or the expense of your employer as the case may be).
- That we cannot guarantee that the Website will operate in accordance with your expectations or will be free of any error. We shall have the sole right with no restrictions to update the Website from time to time as we deem fit at our sole discretion.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, the U20 Riyadh (and/or its licensors, suppliers, or third parties who have granted us permission to reproduce their material on this Website) own the intellectual property rights for all material on this Website. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
The U20 Riyadh is the sole copyright and database right owner of this Website and its Materials and Contents. You must not:
- Republish or redistribute any Materials and Contents from this Website without prior authorization by the duly appointed U20 Riyadh representative.
- Sell, rent, or sub-license any Materials and Content from this Website without prior authorization by the duly appointed U20 Riyadh representative.
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy Materials and Content from this Website without prior authorization by the duly appointed U20 Riyadh representative.
All Users are solely responsible for obeying any and all applicable laws in any jurisdiction relating to the intellectual property rights in this Website.
Comments on this Website are welcome. To send comments please contact us via our Contact Us page.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups, which may not hyperlink to our Website.
The following organizations may link to our home page, publication, or other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site; and (d) is in line with the Terms and Conditions as stated in this document.
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not portray the U20 Riyadh unfavorably; (b) the organization does not have a record of any previous negative interactions with the U20 Riyadh; (c) the link is in the context of general resource information.
If you are associated with one of the aforementioned organizations and are interested in linking to this Website, you must inform Us by reaching out to Us through the Contact Us page. Please include your name, organization name, and contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Requests will be responded to in 2-3 weeks’ time.
Approved organizations may then hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of U20 Riyadh's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of this Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims arising on or from your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, including the linking policy at any time. By linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these Terms and Conditions.
Removal of Links From This Website
This Website may contain links and references to third-party web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of the U20 Riyadh, and the U20 Riyadh is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. The U20 Riyadh provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link or reference does not imply the endorsement of the linked site by the U20 Riyadh.
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact us with your concerns through our Contact Us page. While we will consider requests to remove links, we are not obligated to remove such links or to respond to your request/inquiry.
We do not ensure that the information on this Website is correct; we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the Website remains available or that the Materials and Content on the Website is kept up to date.
The User is aware that the use of this Website is at their sole risk. This Website is for information purposes only and is not an advertisement. All Materials and Content provided on this Website are provided “as is", without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The U20 Riyadh disclaims all liability accordingly. Under no circumstances shall the U20 Riyadh be liable for any loss, damage, liability, or expense incurred or suffered that is claimed to have resulted from the use of this Website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our Website and the use of this Website.
This Website may include statements, opinions, and advice of various providers, and the U20 Riyadh does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this website, or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall be at the User's own risk.
Any dispute or claim between you and the U20 Riyadh arising out of or in connection with this Website or its subject matter shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Users of this Website do so on the basis that they thereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent judicial authority in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the purpose of any such dispute or claim.